维州代州长James Merlino MP今天上午宣布，从今晚午夜开始，维州将实行为期7天的三级疫情限制（封城）措施。具体规定如下：
- 老师不可和学生进行一对一网络教学，VCE学生因学习的特殊性需要进行口语练习 ，除老师和学生外，还必须同时有一位学生的家长或监护人在场；
- 家长对网课内容、教学安排和老师表现有任何意见和建议，欢迎书面联系学校：[email protected]。
新金山中文学校是一所旨在保护儿童安全的社区语言学校，如果您对我校的有关儿童安全相关政策有任何疑问或建议，请登陆我校网站 https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/或致电98881688进行查询，也可发邮件至[email protected]
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Urgent Notice Regarding Covid-19 New Restrictions
Dear teachers, students and parents,
The Victorian Acting Premier James Merlino MP just announced this morning to have a 7-day lockdown for Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday May 27 until 11.59pm on Thursday, June 3 in response to the latest outbreak.
Stay at home orders will apply with people permitted only to leave home for the following reasons: shopping for essentials, caregiving, authorised work, exercise (up to two hours), receive a vaccination or with specific exemptions and 5-kimometre rule applies; Schools will move to remote learning. Masks are mandatory indoors and outdoors. No visitors to your home other than an intimate partner. Restaurants are only open for takeaways. Wedding and funerals are limited to 10 persons. No visitors to aged cares.
Based on the new restrictions, we’ve decided to conduct remote learning this weekend (29/30 May) for all campuses for Prep and year 1-12 students (there is no early-learning classes this weekend).
As we have gained rich experience of running remote learning successfully in 2020, we have informed all the teachers to prepare for remote learning. Teachers, students and parents are expected to observe the following regulations regarding remote learning:
- Teachers are required to prepare online sessions carefully, start and finish session on time and make an accurate record of students’ attendance;
- Students are required to join the online sessions with their real Chinese or English names;
- Teachers, students and parents are required to wear neat casual clothes in a quiet, non-political and non-religious working or learning environment in their house during online sessions;
- Non-XJS teachers, students and parents are not allowed to get access to the online sessions;
- During online sessions, try not have other small children in your home shown on camera for security and privacy purposes;
- Teachers are not allowed to have one-to-one online sessions with students except for VCE students who are required to have at least one parent/guardian besides them while having one-to-one online sessions with their teachers;
- Teachers, students and parents are not allowed to take photos or record the online sessions in audio or video forms (except for VCE 12 students upon obtaining parent approval);
- When sharing screen during the online sessions, teachers are not allowed to show any website or contents that are not suitable for children;
- While observing the online sessions, parents are required to keep quiet and try not disturb or interrupt the teaching;
- If you have any question or feedback about the online sessions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Please keep safe and healthy.
Let’s see you in remote learning this weekend.